The UH Manoa School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, is committed to ensuring that information resources are accessible to disabled students, faculty, and staff.
The website was redesigned in 2018 with one of the primary goals being to improve accessibility wherever possible. Special attention was paid to:
- Including alt tags for images
- Ensuring text link targets are clearly identified (avoiding “click here”)
- Using a consistent site structure
- Providing a link so users can skip the navigation
- Defining and avoiding acronyms
- Constructing meaningful page titles
If you are a person with a disability and you require information on this website in an alternative accessible format, please contact us at: email@example.com.