May 2018 Admission
Applications Available: September 1, 2017
Deadline: March 5, 2018, 6:59 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time / 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Two-Step Application Process
Application requirements are found in the online applications listed below.
Apply to UH Manoa
|Fee: $70||Fee: $50|
|For your major choose Nursing|
ADN Degree in Nursing from UH Maui College
Nursing Consortium Curriculum
Employment by Maui Health System
Maui Health System, a not-for-profit organization affiliated with Kaiser Permanente, operates Maui Memorial Medical Center, the Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic, Kula Hospital, Kula Clinic, and Lanai Community Hospital.
Completion of Prerequisite UH Cross Listed Courses
UH community college students should see their advisor for more information.
- 1 FW course (e.g. ENG 100, ENG 190)
- 1 FS course (e.g. MATH 100, PHIL 110)
- 2 FG courses from different groups (e.g. HIST 151 and REL 150)
- 2 DA/H/L courses from different groups (e.g. ART 101 and ENG 270)
- 2 DS courses from different departments (e.g. PSY 100 and FAMR/HDFS 230)
- 1 DP course (e.g. CHEM 152, BIOC 241)
- 11 credits of Natural Sciences (e.g. PHYL 141/L, PHYL 142/L and MICR 130)
- PHRM 203 (General Pharmacology)
- Statistics (Social Science Statistics)
- NURS 363 (Introduction to Nursing Research)
Check the UH System Course Transfer Database and cross-reference their equivalent courses with the UH Manoa General Catalog for designations. Information on these requirements can be found in the UH Manoa General Catalog and UHM advising centers. Applicants should be aware that evaluations for program admissions are subject to official evaluations by the Manoa Office of Admissions.