|Location:||Online with one live online mandatory virtual meeting|
Between October 1 – 13, 2019
- Five at your own pace modules (Approximately 2 hours to complete)
October 14, 2019 from 11 a.m. – 2 P.M.
- One live online virtual meeting (mandatory)
- (Requirements: Computer with microphone, camera and internet access.)
The preceptor training session is designed to assist clinicians develop and enhance their preceptor skills to be more effective in their role educating advanced practice healthcare providers—APRNs, pharmacists, social workers, and MDs. Continuing education credits may be provided.
- Roles and responsibilities of preceptors.
- Integrating the responsibilities of student supervision into the workflow of a busy practice.
- Coaching skills – Providing quality feedback and goal setting.
- Interprofessional collaborative practice.
APRNs, physicians and healthcare providers.
There is no fee for the program but registration is required. Space is limited to 25 participants. Email Lauren Thai, simulation coordinator at email@example.com to register or request additional information.
Persons with questions or disability-related access needs are invited to contact Lauren Thai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lorrie Wong, PhD, RN, CHSE-A
- Julie Kathman, DNP, RN, CNS-BC, CPN
- Anna Holt-Grills, MSN, APRN-Rx, FNP-BC
- Laura Reichhardt, MS, APRN, NP-C
- Robin G. Arndt, MSW, LSW
- Chad Kawakami, PharmD.
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Nancy Atmospera-Walch School of Nursing