Nursing Administration Program Accepting Applications – Apply Now!
The Master of Science Nursing Administration Program is accepting applications for this executive hybrid format 18-month program that begins in August 2010. The program prepares nurses to lead within complex integrated healthcare delivery systems. The application deadline is August 1, 2010.
- Designed for working professionals with classes held monthly on Friday afternoon and Saturday
- Cohort of 18 students with classes enhanced by on-line discussions
- Small classes with expert local and national nursing and healthcare leaders co-teaching with UH faculty
- 18-month program (36 credits) beginning in August 2010 and concluding in December 2011
- Specialized practicum experiences to meet your individual career goals
- Admission limited to 18 students
To learn more about the program click here: MS Nursing Administration.