|Location:||Hawaii Convention Center, Kalakaua Ballroom, 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815|
Celebrating Nursing Graduates
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Hawaii Statewide Nursing Consortium BS, RN to BS and Executive RN to BS
- Master of Science in Nursing: Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Advanced Population Health Nursing, and Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctoral Degrees in Nursing: Doctor of Nursing Practice and PhD
A long-standing nursing tradition is the “pinning” of new nursing graduates to welcome them to the nursing profession. Merging this tradition with the local tradition of giving a lei during times of celebration, an alumni pin is affixed to a ribbon lei provided by the School, that is presented to each graduate during the ceremony. Recognition Ceremony is the same as Pinning Ceremony and honors graduates from UH Manoa Nursing. This event is not the same as the UH Manoa Commencement.
Spring 2019 Nursing Recognition Ceremony
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Hawaii Convention Center, Kalakaua Ballroom
- Graduates report at 10:45 a.m.
- Ballroom doors open 1:15 p.m.
- Ceremony commences at 2:00 p.m.
No cost to attend. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. For more information, please visit our Nursing Recognition Ceremony page.
Disability Access & Contact
Persons with disability-related access needs are invited to contact Carlyn Minster, Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator at (808) 956-0896 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before the event.