skip to Main Content

Any and all coursework taken outside of UH Manoa must be transferred to the campus. Per institutional policies, undisclosed educational background may be grounds for academic sanctions. The procedures for transferring coursework to UH Manoa depend on where the coursework was taken.

Prospective and current UH Manoa students can learn more about the UH Manoa Office of Admissions Transfer Credit Policy on their website.

Transfer Credit Search Database

If you would like to check your coursework to see if it meets requirements for admission, program, or graduation, you may do an unofficial evaluation of your previous coursework using the UH System Transfer Database. Official evaluations are conducted by the UH Manoa Office of Admissions.

Back To Top