The UH Manoa Nancy Atmospera-Walch School of Nursing, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, is committed to ensuring that information resources are accessible to disabled students, faculty, and staff.
The website was redesigned in 2018 to improve accessibility wherever possible. Special attention was paid to:
- Including alt tags for images
- Ensuring text link targets are clearly identified (avoiding “click here”)
- Using a consistent site structure
- Providing a link so users can skip the navigation
- Defining and avoiding acronyms
- Constructing meaningful page titles
If you require the information provided by this site in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.