- U.S. News and World Report Magazine ranked in the Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs.
NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination) Pass Rate
- Undergraduate Students (Calendar Year 2019): 100%
- Graduate Entry Program in Nursing (Pre-licensure completed Fall 2019): 100%
Enrollment (Fall 2020)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree: 213
- Graduate Entry Program in Nursing (pre-licensure year): 43
- Master of Science (MS) degree: 28
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): 69
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): 6
Gender & Residency
- 22% men / 78% women
- 90% Hawaii residents
- 9% men / 88% women / 3% undisclosed
- 87% Hawaii residents
- Generous scholarships, awards, and grants are awarded to nursing students.
- 200+ affiliating agencies provide clinical learning experiences for students.
- Students provide more than 100,000 statewide service hours per year.
- The Translational Health Science Simulation Center provides training for students, faculty, and practicing care providers to improve quality and patient safety.
- The Hawaii Keiki school health program provides services statewide by placing registered nurses in selected public schools.
- The Veterans to Nurses Program helps U.S. veterans decrease time to graduation and a BS nursing degree through academic and support services.
- The IKE AO PONO Program assists Native Hawaiian and Pacific Island students achieve academic success.
Updated: September 21, 2020