skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- U.S. News and World Report Magazine ranked in the Best Graduate Nursing Schools, Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs and Best Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree
NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination) Pass Rate
- Undergraduate Students (Spring 2017): 97%
- Graduate Entry Program in Nursing (Summer 2017): 93%
Enrollment (Spring 2018)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree: 200
- Graduate Entry Program in Nursing (pre-licensure year): 45
- Master of Science (MS) degree: 50
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): 64
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): 21
Gender & Residency
- 25% men / 75% women
- 89% Hawaii residents
- 18% men / 82% women
- 82% Hawaii residents
- Generous scholarships, awards, and grants are awarded to nursing students.
- 200+ affiliating agencies provide clinical learning experiences for students.
- Students provide more than 100,000 statewide service hours per year.
- The Translational Health Science Simulation Center provides training for students, faculty, and practicing care providers to improve quality and patient safety.
- The Hawaii Keiki school health program provides services statewide by placing registered nurses in selected public schools.
- The Veterans to Nurses Program helps U.S. veterans decrease time to graduation and a BS nursing degree through academic and support services.
- The IKE AO PONO Program assists Native Hawaiian and Pacific Island students achieve academic success.