UH Manoa Nursing Updates – Fall 2016
This fall, UH Manoa Nursing welcomed more than 500 undergraduate and graduate nursing students. UHM Nursing continues to meet many of the IOM’s benchmarks by offering a variety of program pathways to the BSN, MSN, DNP and PhD degrees.
UHM Nursing is pleased to announce the appointment of the following faculty members into new positions.
- Dr. Clementina Ceria-Ulep as the interim associate dean for academic affairs.
- Dr. Kristine Qureshi as the interim associate dean for research and global health.
- Dr. Alice Tse as the department of nursing chair.
- Dr. Laura Boehm as the undergraduate program coordinator.
- Dr. Pua Gandall-Yamamoto as the Doctor of Nursing Practice program director.
- Dr. Brendon Friedman as the Executive RN to BS program director.
- Dr. Katherine Finn-Davis as the director for community partnerships.
- Dr. Carolyn Constantin received the Nurse Educator Award at the spring 2016 Recognition Ceremony.
- Bill Siegman received DAISY Faculty Award at the spring 2016 Recognition Ceremony.
- Morgan Torris-Hedlund received the Nurse Educator Award from the 2015-16 GEPN pre-licensure class.
- Dr. Mary G. Boland, 10 years
- Sandra Sinclair, 10 years
- Dr. Sandy LeVasseur, 10 years
We look forward to a successful fall semester! For more information about the School, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.