|Location:||UH MĀNOA CAMPUS, WEBSTER HALL, ROOM 203|
UH Manoa School of Nursing & Dental Hygiene invites all participants from the 2017 High School Counselors Workshop to attend a FREE Open House. Tour the UH Translational Health Science Simulation Center to see the state-of-the-art facilities where nursing students learn hands-on skills to prepare them for nursing careers. Then learn about the High School Direct Entry in Nursing and High School Direct Entry in Dental Hygiene programs and how direct entry can benefit students applying to the UH Manoa Nursing and Dental Hygiene programs.
Space is limited; registration required. Register below by Friday, September 1, 2017.
- 2:30 p.m. – Immediately following the HACAC meeting, meet in front of Jamba Juice, Campus Center 2nd Floor
- 2:35 p.m. – Escorted to Webster Hall, Room 203
- Tour of the UH Translational Health Science Simulation Center
- High School Direct Entry in Nursing Program Overview
- High School Direct Entry in Dental Hygiene Program Overview (New Program!)
- 4:00 p.m. – Open House concludes in Webster Hall
To learn more about the High School Direct Entry in Nursing and Dental Hygiene programs, contact Brian Akiyama, Pre-Nursing and Pre-Dental Hygiene Advisor & Admissions Specialist at (808) 956-3794, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disability Access & Event Information: Persons with disability-related access needs or event-specific questions are invited to contact Carlyn Okatomi at (808) 956-0896 or email@example.com by Friday, September 1, 2017.
Registration closed September 1, 2017.