|Location:||Online via Zoom Webinar|
Students are invited to learn about the UH Manoa upper division Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program through an interactive online Zoom webinar. Dr. Alice Tse, Nursing Department Chair, Jennica Megan Baldonado Salazar and Miki Takushi, the NAWSON Pre-Nursing Advisors will discuss the nursing profession, program curriculum, and application requirements. Participants can submit questions to the Zoom Q&A chat box and will be answered in the session.
March 29, 2022
Presentation: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM, Q&A to follow
Online via Zoom Webinar
RSVP closed on March 27
Individual academic transcript audits will not be available during this online session. For individualized questions, please schedule a virtual advising appointment via Star Balance below.
This session is available online only via Zoom webinar. Presentation handouts will be sent by email the day before the session.
- Nursing as a Career
- Application and Eligibility
- Tips for your Academic Journey
Persons with disability-related access needs are invited to contact Jennica Megan Baldonado Salazar or Miki Takushi for alternate arrangements.Notice: No such user found in the Directory.
Undergraduate Program Advisor
Contact for current students in the undergraduate nursing & dental hygiene programs.
- High School Direct Entry in Nursing students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Direct Entry in Dental Hygiene students: email@example.com
- Undergraduate nursing students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans to Nurses Program – Current nursing veteran students and students using VA education benefits: email@example.com
Nancy Atmospera-Walch School of Nursing
University of Hawaii at Manoa
2528 McCarthy Mall, Webster Hall 201
Honolulu, HI 96822
via Star Balance